The first Clim2Power User Board Meeting will take place on Thursday 5th April 2018 in the Belgian Science Policy office, Brussels.
The User Board will meet to guide future developments of the Clim2Power web-service in a day of project presentations and facilitated discussions.
Representatives from the following organisations will attend:
- WEMC – World Energy & Meteorology Council
- JRC – Joint Research Centre
- Eurelectric – The Union of the Electricity Industry
- Directorate-General for Energy
- EEA – European Environment Agency
- Directorate-General for Climate Action
- ENTSO-E – European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity
- IEA – International Energy Agency
- S2S4E Project – Climate Services for Clean Energy
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel – Department of Hydrology and Hydraulic Engineering
You can keep up to date by following this hashtag on twitter: #Clim2Power